- Childcare vouchers are an employee benefit aimed at helping working parents pay for their childcare costs.
- The scheme allows employees to exchange up to £243 per month, directly from their gross salary - before tax and national insurance are deducted to pay for childcare costs.
- This allows employees to save up to approximately £933 per year. If both parents join the childcare voucher scheme potential savings of up to £1866 can be made!
- If you are an employer you can potentially save up to £402 per annum on your employer National Insurance Contributions, for each employee that joins the scheme and takes childcare vouchers.
Why Choose Fideliti
Our aim is to provide an effective, efficient quality customer orientated service which is tailored to meet your company’s needs. We will work with you to provide your employees with reduced childcare costs at the same time as allowing your company to make considerable National Insurance cost savings.
Everyone benefits from Fideliti Childcare Vouchers:
in transitions from other providers
managed service as standard
- 3 types of childcare vouchers
customer care line
& fully flexible approach
payment to Childcare Providers
The table below shows the potential savings you could make: